Can say reliably:
Gog-gog (yoghurt)
Bananananan (banana)
Caaaaaa (Car, aka Wheel)
Gar (Garden)
Moor (MORE!)
No (say no more)
Uh-oh (=I have deliberately dropped something on the floor, and am pretending I didn't do it on purpose)
Ball
SSSSSS (accompanied by snake signs) - there are snakes around somewhere, oh no there aren't
Ooh-ooh-ooh (accompanied by monkey signs) - there are monkeys around somewhere, oh no there aren't
Da-da (which means daddy but also generally I Am Excited, and also mummy)
Can say sometimes:
Birdie
Dog-dog
Flower
Poo poo (doesn't know what this means though)
Duck duck
Can point to:
Ceiling
Floor
Nose
Mouth
Ears
Hair
Tummy
Feet
Teeth
Monday, 17 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes we get 'cat' too.
ReplyDeleteMost initial consonants are replaced with 'g' e.g. gar for car, guck guck for duck duck, gat for cat.
And as of today we got 'bike' too!